Skip to content


As the traveller, it is your responsibility to make sure that your passport is valid for the duration of your trip. When you book a holiday or business trip with Baldwins Travel, we will, at the time of booking, require your full first and last name as it appears in your passport, and the issuing authority. We’ll need this for every person in your travel group.

We may also request a copy of the photo page from your passport so we can provide this data to authorised suppliers to service the elements of your holiday.

Different countries have different requirements in terms of your passport, so for up to date passport information and rules please check before making your travel plans. Six months left before your passport runs out is recommended as a minimum.


Similarly, it is your responsibility to make sure that you have the correct visas and any corresponding documentation for all destinations within your trip.

Your travel consultant at Baldwins Travel will endeavour to highlight instances where visas are required for your travel arrangements and can advise and assist on how best to acquire them.

For up to date travel advice including entry requirements, safety and security and local customs, please consult

Electronic Travel Authority

Some countries now require you to register Electronic Travel Authority or e-visa before you travel. Your Baldwins Travel agent will advise you on the best way to get your e-visa, and whether or not they should be paid for. If you do need an e-visa and aren’t sure of the official channels for getting one, we highly recommend seeking our advice, as there are a number of imitation websites offering this facility – which may charge you far more than the official channels would do.

For general advice about passports, visas or e-visas, please contact one of our travel experts, who will be happy to help. But for specific advice, please use the links on this page.